Using our simple online checklist system couldn't be easier :
Log in to your administration area
- Give your checklist a name - let's use an example called "Vehicle checks"
- Add things to be checked - e.g. vehicle registration numbers
(for other types of checklist this might be a location like Warehouse, Office and so on.)
- Add check statements - e.g.
"LIGHTS AND INDICATORS WORKING CORRECTLY"
"TYRES IN GOOD ORDER AND PRESSURE CORRECT"
- Enter notification email addresses
The email addresses of the people who need to be informed if a checklist needs action,
for example the person in charge of vehicle maintenance.
Your checklist is ready to be used as often as you wish.
- Give the checklist URL to the person doing the check, (this is shown on your admin page).
- Your checker can do the check and the results are saved there and then.
If your check flags up an issue, the people who need to know are emailed - instantly.